Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crispy Sweet Potato Fries

My first recipe is not a soup or stew....sue me. False marketing I guess, but I'm working a desk job for the summer and I'm bored. 4 cups of coffee a day just to get off my ass by walking to the coffee machine, answering phone calls from pissed off people who don't want to be transfered to voicemail, they want the person who they've called NOW! NO RIGHT NOW IT'S IMPORTANT. Yeah you're really important...take a seat buddy it's just lighting fixtures. Did I mention I'm also working for my dad for the summer? He thinks he's raised two slacker kids so he's constantly breathing down my neck to make sure I'm correctly answering phones.

this is a great snack or side dish...and it's filling.

Crispy Sweet Potato Fries

Ingredients:
3 Sweet Potatoes
Olive Oil
Salt
Dried Rosemary

Steps:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
2. Cut the ends of the sweet potatoes on both sides. Cut the sweet potato in half. Then cut it into slivers to look like fries.
3. Toss with some olive oil (don't go too over board but make sure they're coated)
4. Sprinkle with salt and dried rosemary.
5. Bake for 30-40 mins.
6. Enjoy snitches.

Serving Size: 2 Hungry Women

I'm not really ever going to tell you how much salt or pepper to add...that's between you and your taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment